Sports and leisure activities in the region
- Luberon golf course (30 minutes away)
- Hiking at Montagne de Lure
- Marked mountain biking trails nearby
- Equestrian centre (15 minutes away)
- Gorges du Verdon (1 hour away)
- Plus a range of other sports activities.
Excursions in the region
The villages of Haute Provence are well worth exploring. Visit
Vachères and, while you are there, don’t miss the Palaeontology Museum. Oppedette and
Banon - where you can sample the area’s famous goat cheese - are also worth a stop. Other excursions include Lurs for its olive oil, Mane for the
medieval Priory of Salagon and the
Simiane la Rotonde, and
Forcalquier with its lively market - not to mention a host of other authentic towns.
You may also enjoy touring the nearby lavender plantations and distilleries.
Or, reach for the stars at the Astronomy Centre in Saint-Michel l’Observatoire.